Sunday, March 18, 2012

OPEN TABLE


Guest post from: Natalie Walter

I booked our dinner reservations last night using our kansas city clear internet connection. Our kids came to visit and suggested that we go out to dinner. I know how difficult it is to find a reservation on Friday night at a good place if you don’t book it at least a week before. I told them that I would just cook, but they insisted that we get on this website called, opentable.com and check to see if anywhere had any availability. It turns out that one of our favorite places had an open table at eight o’clock. We quickly booked it straight from our computer. We were able to print out a paper confirmation to take with us to the restaurant. I just couldn’t believe that it was that easy! My daughter told me that a lot of places keep their open table up to date. If they have a cancellation, they make the information available on-line, so that someone else can come and they don’t loose the business. It really is a great idea!

No comments:

Post a Comment