Sunday, January 8, 2012

On my mind

Post contributed by Noah Schmidt

Having so much in my mind when I was moving I was really glad my dad came to the rescue. He was there on move in day to direct the movers and he’s done a lot since then to look into the water bill and do a cable tv comparison and even talk to a lawn maintenance company about coming to mow my yard every two weeks. I don’t know what I’d do without my dad – I’m 30 years old but I’m single so I guess he’s the man that’s still in charge of taking care of me and that’s important to him. I hope one day to meet a man who even holds a candle to my father but you know, at this rate I don’t know that that’s going to happen anytime soon. I love my mom, too, but dad and I have always had a special father daughterbond that I’m not sure too many fathers and daughters have. I really cherish the time I have with him.

No comments:

Post a Comment