Wednesday, September 14, 2011

HTC Sensation XE Rexiew

So if you're not aware, the HTC Sensation was just recently released by T-Mobile. But hold up, the title says HTC Sensation XE? I know, I'm just as shocked as you are. The developers at HTC have announced the release of the Sensation Xe for late September in the UK. Not knowing the actual date for the US, all I can say is, expect it late 2011 or early 2012. The new sensation will be a nice upgrade from the previous one and include Beats by Dre Audio(Yay, awesome audio quality!).

Externally the two Sensations look identical. 4.3in display and 8MP camera which can shoot 1080p. However, inside its a whole different beast(Its like hulk before he turns green, thank you look inside and there he is; All big, angry and green. Looking at you like you didn't put your cloths away from last night. Mom, I know, get off my case. But, I digress...). Boosted with a 1.5GHz dual core processor and a 1730 mAh battery, where the previous model only had a 1520 mAh battery.

Coming standard with Android 2.3.4 and HTC Sense 3.0, everything else about it is pretty much the same. Oh and one other major change. The lights are red, I think that's pretty awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment